1. Only you can write this.
2. You were born to write this.
3. People need you to write this.
4. The world is waiting for you to finish this.
5. One day, someone will tell you how much they needed to read this.
6. You can write anything you set your mind to.
7. This has a glimmer of…
Read, read again. Read again. Read again and again and again.
Actually most fantastic and inspirational advice from a female character geared towards children that I have ever seen.
this is hilarious
Hannah Hart just casually meeting President Obama (x)
I am still very much in shock.
MORE ON THIS NEXT TUESDAY
Do you think Hannah every says “I’m meeting the President as a direct result of me video taping myself drunk cooking” ?
Life is funny, guys.
(Harto needs to be my best friend.)
"you make my heart beat in iambic pentameter."
no you don’t understand shakespeare literally writes to the beat of your heart
- that’s why shakespearean actors will sometimes pound their chests in time to the words during readings
- that’s why you use fluctuations…
dress me up
When they (finally) turn this into a Broadway show, can I play the little fat lady voiced by Bernadette Peters?
daddy makes the perfect bun
omg this is the cutest thing
of COURSE he is sporting an OU hat.
she is just so hard core.
GOD I WATCHED THIS ALL THE TIME
"If white people are so privileged why is there a Black Entertainment Network and no White Entertainment Network?"
"Men don’t have privilege, there are women’s only gyms!"
"Why isn’t there a campus centre for straight/cis people!?"
SAME REASONS WHY IN MARIO KART YOU DON’T GET BLUE SHELLS OR LIGHTNING BOLTS WHEN YOU’RE ALREADY IN FIRST PLACE, ASSBAG.
This is honestly the best explanation I have ever seen.
Hahahahahaaa! Wonderful :)